The Irish Anti War Movement Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Saturday 29th January 2011 in the Central Hotel Exchequer Street Dublin. Registration will begin at 11:30AM.
Deadline for Submitting Motions and Nominations to Steering Committee 15th January 2011
Agenda for Annual General Meeting
11:30 - 12:00 Registration.
12:00 - 12:10 Treasurers Report.
12:10 - 14:00 Motions & Election of Committee.
14:00 - 15:00 Lunch.
15:00 - 17:00 WikiLeaks The Truth Public Meeting.
Who can Attend and Vote at The AGM
- All members may attend a general meeting provided that the current membership fee has been paid in advance of the meeting. All affiliates may send one delegate to a general meeting provided that the current affiliation fee has been paid in advance of the meeting.
- All members and delegates have one vote each at a general meeting.
- A decision of a general meeting of the IAWM is binding on the SC and overrides any previous decisions. This constitution may only be amended by a general meeting. However, amendments to this constitution may be made by the next quarterly delegate meeting held after the general meeting of 08 May 2004, which adopted this constitution.
- A steering committee shall be elected at each AGM.
- Draft resolutions and nominations for the steering committee should be submitted to the Secretary at least 14 days beforehand. The secretary shall publish draft resolutions at least 7 days beforehand.
Resolutions may be submitted in the following ways:
By E-mail:- To the secretary via e-mail email@example.com
- By Post:- Send the resolutions to The Irish Anti-War Movement, PO Box 9260 Dublin 1.
Members may register in the following ways:
- Registration can be done on-line by following this link http://www.irishantiwar.org/node/1046 and then clicking on the "Sign up for Annual General Meeting".
- Registration can also be done on the morning of the AGM.
- €5 Unwaged or Students.
- €10 Waged.
All members who have taken out standing orders or who have paid through PayPal do not need to pay a registration fee.
To set-up a standing order with the Irish-Anti War Movement please go to the following link http://www.irishantiwar.org/files/standing-order-form.doc fill in the form and post to the Irish Anti-War Movement P.O. Box 9260 Dublin 1.