An Open Information Meeting To discuss Irish neutrality in A European context.
Location: Royal Irish Academy 19 Dawson Street Dublin 2
Date: Friday 8th May 2009 18:00 - 20:00
- Maurice Hayes - Chair
- Paddy Smyth - Irish Times
- Professor John Maguire - Professor Emeritus of Sociology, University College, Cork
- Martina Weitsch - Quaker Council for European Affairs, Brussels.
- Wiglef Puerschel - Austrian commentator and journalist
- Dr. Magnus Petersson - Senior Research Fellow at The Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies.
- Professor Edward Dommen - UNCTAD, a founder member of the Board of the Geneva International Peace Research Institute.
Quaker Dublin Monthly Meeting Peace Committee
Irish School of Ecumenics, Trinity College Dublin